Every business entity has concerns and expectations to address. Whether it is a multinational corporation or a sole-proprietorship, a business has to meet certain requirements which come from a variety of sources.
We provide an array of business services to help our clients meet the demands of the expectations and obligations to which they may be exposed. Areas in which we provide counsel include entity formation and conversion or restructuring, contract preparation and negotiation or disputes, user/customer agreements including data security and use licenses, competitor relationships, and new market or product rollouts.
Additionally, we consult and maintain close associations with practitioners focused in areas such as tax, and capital finance so that we may offer our clients a complete array of opportunities to safely and securely manage and grow their business interests.
- LLC and Organizational Structuring
- Partnership Formation
- Entity Conversions
- Business Plan review and preparation
- Strategic Financing Goals–support and preparation
- Employee and Independent Contracts
- Business Licenses
- Business to Business Agreements
- Due Diligence and Disclosure Preparation assistance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Tax Strategies and Risk Management